It's been a while

Front page news

It's been a while

Postby Agzarah » October 2nd, 2015, 10:47 am

I've been somewhat busy as of late (what with traveling to New York and San Diego) and not had much time to make any updates.

So.. we raided with Progens till the end of Black Rock Foundry clearing 12/12 Heroic and have continued to raid with their remaining members and various pugs into the final tier of the expansion - Hellfire Citidal
Progress was slow to start thanks to a couple of walls to get through, but once we came together and perfected our tactics we blasted our way up to a recently acquired 12/13 on normal, and with a possibly long over due first venture into Heroic as a guild on Wednesday, we managed to get 4 down with relative ease.
With our first "wall" boss coming up next, hopefully we can put what we learned from our normal experience into practice and get him down too - Only time will tell so lets see how Sunday Goes :)
If it cant be worn as a hat, then what's it for?
Agzarah
Guild Master

Re: It's been a while

Postby mortalitis » November 5th, 2015, 1:25 am

Sorry that raiding has been a bit rough, not being able to make it due to work really sucks, however, there is good news!! From the New year my schedule is going to allow me to be back to 100% raiding. I know this is still a little way off, and yes, there will still be a time where I cannot raid before then. I'll do my best to switch if it's at all possible, but, at the minute I'm free for 4 weeks, then I'll be out for 3. In my calculations, that takes me up to our Xmas shutdown where I'll then become 100% free!
mortalitis
Cheerleader

Character: Mortalitis

Return to News